Beef

All our beef is Pasture Fed and certified Pasture for Life. This guarantees it is 100% pasture-fed and no grain has been fed at all. It is worth noting that the term "grass-fed" can currently be used to describe meat that has come from animals that are predominantly fed grass. That means just 51% and the other 49% can be anything. So always ask or buy certified Pasture for Life if you want to be sure.

  • Our Price list is below and we have a special deal on a Family Box with 5% off all cuts chosen in addition to a Box or on orders of over £100. If you are interested in buying in bulk, so a half steer, to share with your friends, let me know as we are happy to do this on the basis of a wholesale price plus butchering costs.
  • Mince, braising, stewing steak packs are approx 0.5kg, sirloin steaks are in 2s, rump approx 0.7kg/pack, fillet steak approx 0.25kg. We can do joints to whatever size you like. Always say how you would like something and we will do our best to do it.
  • We have beef mince, braising steaks, silverside joints, sirloin and rump steaks, short ribs and marrow bones in the freezer. Email me at farm@weald.co.uk if you would like to come and pick some up
  • Please contact us to send an order or make an enquiry. Give a telephone number.

Cut Price/KG
Fillet Steak £48
Rump Steak £25
Sirloin Steak £30
Sirloin on the bone £25
Flat Iron Steak £20
Topside £15.00
Silverside* £14.50
Top Rump*, Jacobs Ladder*, LMC* £14.50
Rib on the Bone £20
Short Ribs £10.50
Brisket £11.50
Braising Steak £13.50
Stewing Steak £12.50
Shin £12.50
Shin on the bone £10.50
Skirt/Onglet £15
Minced Beef £12.50
Liver, Kidneys, Bones £5

“Family Box”

You will get approx 8kg of beef, to include approx 2kg worth of joints (marked with a *), 2kg braising steak, 2kg of stewing steak and 2kg of mince for £100. £12.50/kg. Please state your ideal joint size. Add anything else of your choice to this at a 5% discount.

Or make up your own 8kg box and get a 5% discount.

“Steak Box”

You will get approx 0.5kg fillet, 1kg sirloin, 1kg rump for £75. £30/kg. Add anything else of your choice to this at a 5% discount.


Skip to toolbar